Meeting/function room/dining room - 7m x 4m with separate access to hall and kitchen
Seating for up to about 18 at board room table or 30 for lecture/presentation
Tea & coffee making facilities available
Why not hire this room for that special dinner party
The room is equipped with an electric screen for use with the
mobile DVD player and projector.
There is also separate mobile trolley provision for laptop presentations with our projector system.
Edmund Francis Broderip (1868-1935), Lord of the Manor of Cossington, sold the "Plantation near Trivetts Farm House"
(28 perches, or 847square yards) in September 1920 for £10 to trustees of the Parish of Cossington for the purpose of erecting a ‘Parish Room’ for any meetings or such other objects as may be permitted by the Trustees, having in view the intellectual moral or social wants or welfare of any of the inhabitants of the Parish of Cossington’. The indenture was co-signed by Mark Leonard Thorp (Rector of Cossington), John Stradling (farmer and church warden) and Ivor David Bell (farmer) and their legal representatives. Broderip, himself, was a third-generation magistrate, a director of several companies, a school manager and the last of four Broderips to hold the title of Lord of the Manor.
for full story